Tuesday, September 13, 2011

L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 Show


It was love at first sight as soon I saw Gwen Stefani's latest Spring 2012 L.A.M.B. collection!!! Each piece individually won my heart over :) & I can honestly say I would def rock everything from this presentation/collection. Gwen featured a wide range of many bold prints, military-styled & tailored jackets, long flowy gowns. Black & white were staple colors in this collection along with a bright pop of primary colors. Neutral tones & plaids were also featured in many of the styles.



Models wore beautiful maharaj-inspired gold necklaces that accentuated their looks.



One of my favorite things to do is mix really edgy pieces with girly/feminine soft pieces...& this line really took that into effect! Here, taking a rocker motorcycle leather jacket & pairing it with a feminine dress is so sexy!

Take a look at the rest of the collection after the jump & let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Gwen always does her thing, she is known to be creative and that's what everyone loves about her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the huge red clutch!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Have a lovely day! :) XO

    ReplyDelete