Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Transition Look

With this look I wanted to create a classy outfit that could be worn on a night out on the town. I focused on being able to transition into Fall style & weather so a paired a leopard sweater with black dress shorts. I love the Louboutin shoe featured because its a mix between a sandal & bootie..so cute! Plus, minimal gold jewelry & a nice leather clutch. For makeup, I went with a neutral "golden" eye with false lashes to accentuate them. & for a pop of color I added a red matte lip. I wanted to go with a dark nail so I chose a black nail polish to tie in the whole transitioning into Fall theme. Let me know what you think :)
Fall Transition Look

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing. Like seriously - I need everything here. Right. Now.!! You have great taste. I especially love that sweater - where is it from?? xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like.

    Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace by liking our Facebook page! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know where that top is from. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Following back!

    Kisses,

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. SneakerBarDetroit.comSeptember 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM

    nice look besides the eye lashes not feeling girls with fake laces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a good casual outfit, edgy and polished.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete