How to Wear White
- Stark whites look best against bronzed or glowing skin. So make sure you have somewhat of a summer glow going on.
- If head-to-toe white make you look too washed out then team white with a classic color such as navy for a classy look. White will always look chic against a dark color but also looks expensive set against neutral tones of camel & gray.
- Alternatively, add a pop of bold color with an accessory such as a scarf or shoes, if you feel single white color block is a step too far.
- Remember, what you don't see is just as important as what you do. Nude color underwear is the best under white.
- White can be tricky to carry off if the fit is TOO TIGHT because it will show off ever flaw on any body type. Keep the fit flowing & loose rather than too clingy & tight.
**The white summer blazer is a summer wardrobe must-have.**
Here are some other fabulous looks to get some White Hot inspiration from (after the jump) :