Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Heat!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Let's take a look at something I like to call "Weekend Heat" (hot celebrity appearances from the weekend).


Nicki Minaj was in Jamaica in concert performing.  We're used to seeing Ms. Minaj rocking crazy colorful wigs in Marge Simpson-esque design.  But this past weekend she rocked a normal hued blunt bob cut wig.  Which I'm actually digging. She's a gorgeous girl & when there's less going on in her look you can really see that! What type of look do you prefer?



Eva Longoria was spotted at the 2011 LA Latino International Film Festival Screening of "Without Men" wearing a sophisticated look.  Here she put together two different shades of nude with her flowy blouse & wide leg trousers to give off that sexy but still classy appeal she's known for. What do you have to say about this look?



David Beckham showed up to Good Morning America studios in Manhattan rocking a slate gray suit.  Looking great as always, if I do say so myself, right ladies?! Lol. Is it just me or is there definitely something so appealing when a man is all dressed up like he's ready for Wall Street? Haha.

View more celebs after the jump below:



Lala Vasquez was looking chic this weekend.  Her look included a yellow Balenciaga purse, a long gray cardigan, soft pink tank and pale yellow jeans. Oversized sunglasses and sparkly platform pumps completed this hot look!  I absolutely love how put together she looks.  This is definitely style inspiration for me! What do you say?



Kim Kardashian partied it up this weekend at Tao Vegas for her bachelorette party.  She looked extra cute in her frilly light pink party dress.  & let me just say I am really feeling her lighter colored locks! Are you loving or hating her new hair color?



Katy Perry arrived to the New York 'The Smurfs' movie premiere rocking a whole new look.  She's gone blonde!  She also showed up rocking a Smurfette Swarovski mini dress.  I love how fearless she is with her fashion.  She wears things I don't think I could ever pull off. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Katy Perry looks pretty with blonde hair! I don't think I could pull of a smurf dress either though, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS A NICE COLUMN, DAVID BECKHAM LOOKS LIKE A G AND THE GIRLS ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS WELL. WHO LOOKS THE BEST DURING THIS WEEKEND ? ?

    ReplyDelete