Top 10 Beauty Products (at the moment):
1. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Soothing Lip Balm - This is probably my favorite chapstick/balm I've used in a long time! It really helps keep my lips smooth especially with the cold weather coming plus it smells & taste like oranges! It's made with super Vitamins C & E plus organic , & s & nutrient-rich
2. Victoria's Secret Sweet Tease Fragrance Mist - this product is from the VS Summer Beauty Rush collection so I'm not sure if it's still available. But this stuff smells SO amazing!! I love using this fragrance right after I get out of the shower..to me, it smells lke a mix of vanilla & sweet candy! YUM!
3. Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (in tan) - I swear by this stuff!! When I'm in a rush or don't feel like putting on foundation I just reach for this tinted moisturizer & I'm good to go!
4. Jemma Kidd Show Stopper Water-Resistant Bronzer - BOMB bronzer right here lol! I'm obsessed with this stuff. I'm pretty sure it only comes in 1 or 2 shades but this one is perfect for my darker complexion. It comes in a hugee compact which I love, making it easy to swirl your brush in real quick & your done.
5. CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer - (I use shade 210) This concealer is awesome! It's a mix of undereye brightner + concealer. I love it for the fact that it's so creamy & doesn't leave any streaks or cracks under my eyes at all.
6. Lorac Little Black Palette - Let me just tell you, these colors are GORGEOUS! They're individual baked shadows consistenting of golds, bronze, & brown. Perfect for girls who love neutral colors, like myself :) The color pay off is amazing. Probably one of my fav palettes I've ever used!
7. No 7 Natural Blush in 12-Coral Flush - This blush would probably look great on any skintone! I love using coral colors instead of the everyday pinks & whatnot. This blush is hypo-allergenic so great for sensitive skin. It has just the right of sparkle to it & is gorgeous in the sunlight! Love! :)
8. Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight - This powder highlights your face beautifully!!! It's soo velvety & I feel like it really helps evenout my skintone as well. I use it over my cheekbones & for my browbone highlight too!
9. CoverGirl Line Exact Eyeliner - This liner makes creating a cat eye or winged eye look soo easy! It dries really fast but at the same time easy to fix mistakes! Def my fav liner at the moment :)
10. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute (660) - I saved the best for last lol! I'm soo happy I discovered this color! It's honestly the perfect Fall shade. A mix of warm pink & purple..it's great for day to night looks. & I have found myself reaching for this lipstick almost everyday lol! I highly recommend this shade if you are wanting to try out something new but not too too drastic!