Thursday, July 21, 2011

Victoria's Secret Models Reveal Their Fitness Secrets

At the SoulCycle gym charity event, the Victoria's Secret Models cycled to raise money for cancer research.  Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge and Erin Heatherton revealed how they stay in such great shape.









To shed extra baby weight Alessandra Ambrosio used cycling as a high intensity cardio workout.  Now that the extra weight is gone, she uses other types of exercise to maintain her body. "Right now I'm set. I just keep my figure with pilates and yoga."





Erin Heatherton, the youngest of the models, revealed that she just recently discovered the wonders of yoga!  "I just started doing yoga, which I'm obsessed with. I can't believe I waited this long to do it."






Staying active and having fun is how Lily Aldridge stays fit."I do a lot of pilates and kick boxing and tons of crunches and leg lifts. Whatever I can do to change things, stay active, and just have fun."




No comments:

Post a Comment