Sunday, July 31, 2011

Celebrity Style Watch: Kelly Rowland

    Not only have I been loving Kelly Rowland's new hit album "Here I Am" but I also have been loving this girl's style!  She really has stepped up her fashion game lately.  I love the fact that her style is unique & edgy.  Looks that I would definitely wear myself. Whether on the red carpet or just spotted by the paparazzi on a regular day, Kelly's various looks have been on point! Here are a few pics of these hot looks:










I personally think she looks amazing in all of these pictures! What do you guys think of her style? Would you rock the same looks?


Natalie

follow me on Twitter :)

7 comments:

  1. Not my style but she looks amazing! Hadn't seen pictures of her in a while, I guess Beyonce is hugging all the lime light!


    PvdH - designer & illustrator
    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she looks so pretty! Great taste in fashion =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, she definately has style!

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. KELLY IS ON FIRE, LOOKING GOOD, FEELING GOOD AND MAKING GOOD MUSIC AS OF LATE. GIRL IS DOING SEXY THINGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her style is sexy and comfy.:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Stumbled across your blog .. I tried to follow but I couldn't find the button LOL!

    I definitely view Kelly Rowland as a fashion force! She has come along way since Destiney's Child and looks great!

    xx
    Come Visit Me @
    http://www.fashioninfactuation.com
    a;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her style but I really wish she'd go back to the days when she had short hair.
    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete